ACTIVITIES NEAR SAND FOREST
The region has a vast diversity of natural and cultural resources that are all within easy access of the Lodge.
Visualise an open vehicle game drive among the Big Five in the oldest Park in Africa, walk the fossil lined shores, canoe or horse ride through the open water systems and coastal sand forest of a world heritage site.
Revel in the cultural history and crafts of this Zulu Kingdom.
Full Day Tours
SODWANA BEACH SAFARI
Departs: Tue, Thu, Sun at 09h00
This safari is for those who are looking for a relaxing day at the beach
- Relaxing day at the beach.
- Picnic lunch provided.
- Southern most coral reefs in Indian ocean.
- Snorkelling gear provided.
- Optional extras include, scuba diving, horse riding or quad trails.
ST LUCIA ESTUARY & CAPE VIDAL
Departs: Mon, Wed & Sat at 08h00
This full day trip takes in the St Lucia World heritage sight and its diversity of lake, game reserve and beaches.
- Boat cruise on St Lucia Estuary a World Heritage Site.
- See hippos, crocodiles, African fish eagle and other birds on boat cruise.
- Game drive through eastern shores game reserve.
- Stop at view points overlooking lake and Indian ocean.
- Visit Cape Vidal’s beautiful beaches to relax and snorkel.
- Lunch included.